July 3, KUWAIT NEWS, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced Friday 813 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections, raising the total to 48,672, and one death, bringing the death toll to 360.
Many cases contracted the virus from infected persons while others are still being inspected for the source of their infection, official spokesperson of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a statement to KUNA.
The infection cases include 428 citizens (52.64 percent) and 385 non-Kuwaitis (47.35 percent), he said.
Currently, there are 144 patients receiving medical care in intensive care units Dr. Al-Sanad said, adding that the total number of patients currently receiving medical care is 9,036.
Meanwhile, 42 people were discharged from the institutional quarantine in the past 24 hours and will continue additional 14 days of compulsory home quarantine, he noted.
Earlier today, the ministry announced 886 new recoveries, raising the total to 39,276.
July 3, 0 Cases related to travel
886 New recovery cases ( Total 39,276 )
813 new Cases ( Total 48,672 )
9,036 Active Cases Total
1 New death cases ( Total 360 )
4,149 New Tests ( Total 399,498)
144 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
428 Cases Kuwaiti
385 Cases Non Kuwaiti
Ahmadi 302 Cases
Jahra 161 Cases
Al Farwaniya 191 Cases
Hawally 87 Cases
Capital 72 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Mahboula 75 Cases
Farwaniya 54 Cases
Jaleeb Al Shoukh 30 Cases
Saad Al Abdullah 28 Cases
Sabahiya 25 Cases
Qaser 25 Cases
July 3, Kuwait confirms recovery of 886 Covid-19 patients
July 3, KUWAIT NEWS, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Friday that 886 more Coronavirus patients had recovered in the past 24 hours.
This brings the country’s overall count of recoveries from the viral illness, known as Covid-19, to 39,276 so far, the ministry said in a statement to KUNA.
Lab analyses and tests showed that the patients had already recovered from the virus, the ministry added.