June 12, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Ministry of Health announced, Friday, 520 new infections of the coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the total to 34,952. Deaths reached 285 with the addition of six fatalities.
Official spokesperson of the Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a press conference that the 520 infections included 232 Kuwaitis, 86 Indians, 53 Bangladeshis, 39 Egyptians and the rest of other nationalities.
Currently, there are 172 patients receiving treatment at intensive care wards, Dr. Al-Sanad revealed.
Meanwhile, the health authorities conducted 2,985 swabs, in past 24 hours, raising whole count of such tests to 330,129, Dr. Al-Sanad added.
Earlier, the Health Ministry announced the recovery of 911 people from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 25,048. (end)
Subscribe to our newsletter!
MOH Confirms 520 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 6 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
0 Cases related to travel
6 New death cases ( Total 285 )
911 New recovery cases ( Total 25,048 )
9,619 Active cases ( ICU 172 )
34,952 ( Total number of cases registered )
Cases In contact:
232 Cases of Citizens
86 Cases of Indian residents
53 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
39 Cases of Egyptian residents
Farwaniya 165 Cases
Jahra 119 Cases
Ahmadi 105 Cases
Hawally 78 Cases
Capital 53 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 44 Cases
Farwaniya 33 Cases
Abdaly 20 Cases
Saad AL-Abdullah 19 Cases
Hawally 18 Cases
June 12, Kuwait: 911 new recoveries from COVID-19
KUWAIT, June 12 (KUNA) — Up to 911 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kuwait in past 24 hours, bringing total number of patients pronounced cured of the infection to 25,048, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Friday.
The ministry said in a statement to KUNA the patients were pronounced cured of the infection with the virus after conducting necessary medical examinations and taking standard procedures in such cases. (end)
June 12, Read More Click Here
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]