June 13, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Saturday reported 514 more infections with the novel coronavirus (Covid-19), taking the country’s count of confirmed cases to 35,466.
Four more people also died from the infectious respiratory illness over the past 24 hours, raising Kuwait’s death toll due to the virus to 289 so far, the ministry’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a statement to KUNA.
The latest cases include 281 Kuwaiti citizens, 63 residents from India, 45 from Egypt and 31 from Bangladesh, while the remaining patients belong to several other nationalities, Al-Sanad elaborated.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
In addition, a total of 9,295 patients are still receiving medication at hospitals, while 176 others are languishing in intensive care units, the spokesman added.
He urged anew citizens and residents to follow health and preventive guidelines and measures, chiefly physical distancing.
Earlier today, the Ministry of Health confirmed the recovery of 834 additional Covid-19 patients, bringing the overall count of recoveries to 25,882 so far. (Pickup previous)
Ministry of Health announced 514 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total infections to 35,466, while 4 deaths were reported raising the number fatalities to 289.
MOH Confirms 514 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 4 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
0 Cases related to travel
4 New death cases ( Total 289 )
834 New recovery cases ( Total 25,882 )
9,295 Active cases ( ICU 176 )
35,446( Total number of cases registered )
Cases In contact:
281 Cases of Citizens
63 Cases of Indian residents
45 Cases of Egyptian residents
31 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
Farwaniya 191 Cases
Ahmadi 115 Cases
Jahra 100 Cases
Hawally 74 Cases
Capital 34 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 36 Cases
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 29 Case
Ardiya 17 Cases
Sabah AL-Nasser 17 Cases
Sabah AL-Salem 17 Cases
Abdullah AL-Mubarak 16 Cases
June 13, MoH: 834 coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait in last 24 hours
KUWAIT, June 13 (KUNA) — Some 834 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kuwait in last 24 hours, bringing the total number of recoveries to 25,882, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Saturday.
The ministry added, in a statement to KUNA, that the recovery number was based on medical tests, which proved that the patients were now virus-free.
June 13, Read More Click Here
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]