June 16, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Ministry of Health announced on Tuesday 527 new infections with the coronavirus (COVID-19) raising total of contaminations with the bug to 36,958.
Meanwhile, total count of the deaths as a result of contamination with the deadly germ climbed to 303 with the addition of five new fatalities, recorded in the past 24 hours.
Official spokesperson of the Ministry of Health Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in his daily news conference that the new cases included persons who contracted the virus due to mingling and others who became sick but circumstances of their infection were not determined.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
0 Cases related to travel
527 new Cases ( Total 36,958 )
June 16, 5 New death cases ( Total 298 )
675 New recovery cases ( Total 28,206 )
2,775 New Tests ( Total 340,142)
8,449 Active Cases Total
194 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
264 Cases of Citizens
85 Cases of Indian residents
38 Cases of Egyptian residents
32 Cases of Bangladesh residents
Ahmadi 168 Cases
Farwaniya 131 Cases
Jahra 101 Cases
Hawally 89 Cases
Capital 38 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Mahboula 29 Cases
Farwaniya 22 Cases
Fahaheel 21 Cases
Sabah Al Salem 20 Cases
Mangaf 18 Cases
Salmiyah 16 Cases
MoH: 675 coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait
June 16, KUWAIT (KUNA) — Some 675 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kuwait in last 24 hours, bringing the total number to 28,206, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Tuesday.
The ministry added, in a statement to KUNA, that the recoveries number was based on medical tests, which proved that the patients were now virus-free. (end)
June 16, Read More Click Here
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]