KUWAIT, June 19 (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Friday reported 604 more infections with the novel coronavirus (Covid-19), taking the country’s count of confirmed cases to 38,678.
Five more people also died from the infectious respiratory illness over the past 24 hours, raising Kuwait’s death toll due to the virus to 313 so far, the ministry’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a statement to KUNA.
The latest cases include 313 Kuwaiti citizens, while the remaining patients belong to several other nationalities, Al-Sanad added.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
In addition, a total of 8,175 patients are still receiving medication at hospitals, while 193 others are languishing in intensive care units, the spokesman added.
He urged anew citizens and residents to follow health and preventive guidelines and measures, chiefly physical distancing.
Earlier today, the Ministry of Health confirmed the recovery of 678 additional Covid-19 patients, bringing the overall count of recoveries to 30,190 so far. (Pickup previous)
0 Cases related to travel
604 new Cases ( Total 38,678 )
June 19, 5 New death cases ( Total 313 )
678 New recovery cases ( Total 30,190 )
3,087 New Tests ( Total 349,412)
8,175 Active Cases Total
193 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
313 Cases Kuwaiti 51.82%
291 Cases Non Kuwaiti 48.18%
Al Farwaniya 168 Cases
Ahmadi 166 Cases
Jahra 136 Cases
Hawally 93 Cases
Capital 41 Cases
Highest residential areas :
tAYMAA 32 Cases
Jaleeb Al Shoukh 21 Cases
Farwaniya 27 Cases
Sulabiya Residential 27 Cases
Fardous 25 Cases
Sabah Al Salem 24 Cases
MoH: 678 coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait
KUWAIT, June 19 (KUNA) — Some 678 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kuwait in last 24 hours, bringing the total number to 30,190, the Ministry of Health said on Friday.
The ministry added, in a statement to KUNA, that confirmation that these patients were cured of the disease was based on medical tests and procedures.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]