June 20, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Saturday reported 467 more infections with the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), taking the countryآ’s count of confirmed cases to 39,145.
Six more people also died from the infectious respiratory illness over the past 24 hours, raising Kuwaitآ’s death toll due to the virus to 319 so far, the ministryآ’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in a statement to KUNA.
The latest cases include 268 Kuwaiti citizens, while the remaining patients belong to several other nationalities, Al-Sanad added.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
In addition, a total of 8,100 patients are still receiving medication at hospitals, while 180 others are languishing in intensive care units, the spokesman added.
He urged anew citizens and residents to follow health and preventive guidelines and measures, chiefly physical distancing.
Earlier today, the Ministry of Health confirmed the recovery of 536 additional Covid-19 patients, bringing the overall count of recoveries to 30,726 so far.
Ministry of Health announced 467 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total infections to 39,145, while 6 deaths were reported raising the number fatalities to 319.
June 20, 0 Cases related to travel
536 New recovery cases ( Total 30,726 )
467 new Cases ( Total 39,145 )
6 New death cases ( Total 319 )
2,224 New Tests ( Total 351,636)
8,100 Active Cases Total
180 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
268 Cases Kuwaiti 57.40%
199 Cases Non Kuwaiti 42.60%
Jahra 123 Cases
Al Farwaniya 122 Cases
Ahmadi 109 Cases
Hawally 70 Cases
Capital 53 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 38 Cases
Naseem 21 Cases
Taymaa 19 Cases
Saad Al Abdullah 17 Cases
Jaber Al Ali 17 Cases
Sabah Al Salem 16 Cases
June 20, MoH: 536 recoveries from COVID-19 in Kuwait, tally at 30,726
June 20, KUWAIT (KUNA) — Some 536 people recovered from the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Kuwait in last 24 hours, bringing the total number to 30,726, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Saturday.
The ministry added, in a statement to KUNA, that the recoveries’ number was based on medical tests, which proved that the patients were now virus-free. (end)
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]