June 22, KUWAIT News (KUNA) — Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced on Monday that 641 people in the country were infected with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) during past 24 hours putting whole figure of contamination cases at 40,291.
Official spokesperson of the ministry Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in his daily briefing about the pandemic at the local level that the virus took lives of four people during the same period, with the total number of deaths from the infectious disease amounting to 330 since its outbreak in the country months ago.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Among these cases were individuals who contracted the virus due to mingling; others remained under tracing to examine whom they had mingled with.
The total caseload of the infections included 383 Kuwaiti citizens and 258 non-Kuwaitis, Dr. Al-Sanad added.
Dr. Al-Sanad said 195 of the cases were recorded in Al-Jahra district, 180 in Al-Ahmadi, 120 in Al-Farwaniya, 81 in Hawally and 64 in Al-Assimah (the capital).
There are currently 181 critical cases at intensive care wards, where overall count of cases that continue to receive medical care amounts to 8,191.
Up to 75 patients were discharged from quarantines, in past 24 hours, however they would sequester themselves at their houses.
Dr. Al-Sanad put number of swab tests, conducted during the past 24 hours, at 3,216, with overall figure of these examinations standing at 357,594.
He appealed anew upon citizens and expatriates to abide by precautionary measures against the contagion, such as maintaining social distancing.
The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health declared, earlier today, that 530 people contaminated with the germ recovered, during the past 24 hours, putting the whole count of those who recuperated at 31,770
June 22, 0 Cases related to travel
530 New recovery cases ( Total 31,770 )
641 new Cases ( Total 40,291 )
4 New death cases ( Total 330 )
3,216 New Tests ( Total 357,594)
8,191 Active Cases Total
181 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
383 Cases Kuwaiti 59.75%
258 Cases Non Kuwaiti 40.25%
Jahra 195 Cases
Al Farwaniya 120 Cases
Ahmadi 180 Cases
Hawally 81 Cases
Capital 65 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Qaser 36 Cases
Sulaibiya Residential 33 Cases
Saad Al Abdullah 32 Cases
Jaleeb Al Shoukh 28 Cases
Sabahiya 26 Cases
Farwaniya 22 Cases
Kuwait News: 641 new coronavirus infections, 4 deaths
MoH: 530 recoveries from COVID-19 in Kuwait news, tally at 31,770
June 22, KUWAIT news (KUNA) – Some 530 people recovered from the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) in Kuwait in last 24 hours, bringing the total number to 31,770, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Monday.
The ministry added, in a statement to KUNA, that the recoveries’ number was based on medical tests, which proved that the patients were now virus-free.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]