June 24, KUWAIT, news, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Wednesday reported three deaths and 846 more cases of COVID-19, raising the count to 337 and 41,879 respectively.
The latest infections include 490 Kuwaiti citizens, while the remaining cases are of several other nationalities, the ministry’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in his daily briefing.
Earlier in the day, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced 505 patients virus-free in the past 24 hours, raising to 32,809 the total number of recoveries so far.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Ministry of Health announced 846 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total infections to 41,879, while 3 deaths were reported raising the number fatalities to 337.
June 24, 0 Cases related to travel
505 New recovery cases ( Total 32,809 )
846 new Cases ( Total 41,879 )
3 New death cases ( Total 337 )
3,985 New Tests ( Total 365,224)
8,7335 Active Cases Total
153 Serious Cases ( ICU )
Cases In contact:
490 Cases Kuwaiti 57.92%
356 Cases Non Kuwaiti 42.08%
Jahra 291 Cases
Ahmadi 200 Cases
Al Farwaniya 140 Cases
Hawally 122 Cases
Capital 93 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Saad Al Abdullah 59 Cases
Qaser 56 Cases
Oyoun 50 Cases
Taymma 35 Cases
Sabahiya 27 Cases
Hawally 25 Cases
Kuwait confirms recovery of 505 more Covid-19 patients
June 24, KUWAIT,news, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health said on Wednesday that 505 more Coronavirus patients had recovered in the past 24 hours.
This brings the country’s overall count of recoveries from the viral illness, known as Covid-19, to 32,809 so far, the ministry said in a statement to KUNA.
Lab analyses and tests showed that the patients had already been cured of the virus, the ministry added. (end)
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]