June 6, KUWAIT, June 6 (KUNA) — Kuwait Health Ministry, on Saturday, reported 487 new coronavirus infections, bringing the tally to 31,131, while deaths reached 254 after recording 10 cases.
In a statement to KUNA, the ministry’s spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that the new cases related to people who were in close contact to previous patients.
The Health Ministry’s official spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that the new cases included 195 Kuwaiti nationals, 67 Indians, 47 Bengali, 81 Egyptians and the others related to different nationalities.
Dr. Al-Sanad noted that the number of patients who are under medical treatment amounted 11,595, adding that 180 people are receiving treatment in ICU.
As to number of swabs conducted during the last 24 hours, they amounted 2,724, with the whole count of such examinations reaching 311,624.
MOH Confirms 487 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 10 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
0 Cases related to travel
June 6, 10 New death cases ( Total 254)
1,005 New recovery cases ( Total 19,282 )
11,595 Active cases ( ICU 180)
31,131 ( Total number of cases registered )
Cases In contact:
195 Cases of Citizens
81 Cases of Egyptian residents
67 Cases of Indian residents
47 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
Farwaniya 155 Cases
Ahmadi 138 Cases
Jahra 85 Cases
Hawally 69 Cases
Capital 40 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 50 Cases
Mahboula 38 Cases
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 32 Cases
Hawally 21 Cases
Saad Al-Abdullah 20 Cases
Firdous 18 Cases
Kuwait lists 1,005 COVID-19 recoveries, raising total to 19,282
KUWAIT, June 6 (KUNA) — Some 1,005 people were cured from the coronavirus in Kuwait on Saturday, bringing the total to 19,282, the health ministry said.
The recoveries will be discharged from hospital within the next two days after laboratory and radiological tests confirmed they were cured.
The number of active cases in Kuwait decreased from 12,123 to 11,595 cases today..
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]