May 11, KUWAIT, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced 598 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 9,286, while seven deaths were reported as well, bringing the fatalities’ toll up to 65.
In its daily press briefing, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 131 patients were in intensive care.
The Ministry also announced the recovery of patients 178, bringing the total to 2,907 recoveries.
MOH Confirms 598 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 7 new deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 9,286
May 11, KUWAIT- 7 New death cases
178 New recovery cases
79 Cases of Citizens.
159 Cases of Indian residents.
140 Cases of Egyptian residents.
87 Cases of Bangladeshi residents.
And other nationalities a total of 8,688 patients were infected.
Capital 74 Cases
Hawally 131 Cases
Ahmadi 93 Cases
Farwaniya 256 Cases
Jahra 44 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 61
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]