May 14, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced 947 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 11,975, while six deaths were reported as well, bringing the fatalities’ toll up to 88.
In the daily press briefing, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 175 patients were in intensive care, 95 of them are in critical condition.
Earlier today, the Ministry announced the recovery of patients 188, bringing the total to 3,451 recoveries.
MOH Confirms 947 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 6 new deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 11,975
0 Cases related to travel
6 New death cases ( Total 88 )
188 New recovery cases ( Total 3451)
Cases In contact:
160 Cases of Citizens.
256 Cases of Indian residents.
235 Cases of Egyptian residents.
124 Cases of Bangladeshi residents.
And other nationalities a total of 11,975 patients were infected.
Capital 122 Cases
Hawally 189 Cases
Ahmadi 171 Cases
Farwaniya 347 Cases
Jahra 118 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 104
MoH: 188 coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait, total at 3,451
KUWAIT, May 14 (KUNA) — Kuwait’s Health Ministry announced, Thursday, the recovery of 188 people from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 3,451.
A ministry press statement said analyses and medical examinations and tests proved that these cases were cured of the coronavirus.
The recovered will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge within the next few days, it noted.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]