May 17, KUWAIT, (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced 1,048 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total to 14,850, while five deaths were reported as well, bringing the fatalities’ toll up to 112.
In the daily press briefing, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 168 patients were in intensive care.
Earlier today, the Ministry announced the recovery of 250 patients, bringing the total to 4,093 recoveries.
MOH Confirms 1,048 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 5 new deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 14,850
May 17, 5 New death cases ( Total 112 )
0 Cases related to travel
250 New recovery cases ( Total 4,093 )
Cases In contact:
242 Cases of Indian residents.
242 Cases of Citizens.
238 Cases of Egyptian residents.
53 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
And other nationalities a total of 14,850 patients were infected.
Farwaniya 319 Cases
Hawally 288 Cases
Ahmadi 196 Cases
Capital 142 Cases
Jahra 103 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 86
MoH: 250 coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait, total at 4,093
KUWAIT, May 17 (KUNA) — Kuwait’s Health Ministry announced, Sunday, the recovery of 250 people from the coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the tally to 4,093.
A ministry press statement said analyses and medical examinations and tests proved that these cases were cured of the coronavirus.
The recovered will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge within the next few days, it noted.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]