May 21, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health Thursday announced 1,041 additional infections with the novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), taking the total count up to 18,609 The ministry also reported five more deaths due to the virus, bringing the country’s death toll to 129 so far.
The fresh cases include 211 Kuwaiti citizens, 325 residents from India, 177 from Egypt, 139 from Bangladesh, while the remaining cases are of other nationalities, the ministry’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said in his daily briefing.
In addition, 181 patients are still receiving medication in intensive care units, while 454 others completed their compulsory institutional quarantine period in the last 24 hours, Al-Sanad noted.
In addition, medical teams conducted 4,757 swab tests in the last 24 hours, taking the total number up to 261,071, he added.
Earlier in the day, the Kuwaiti Health Ministry confirmed the recovery of 320 additional novel coronavirus patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 5,205 so far. (Pick up previous)
MOH Confirms 1,041 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 5 new deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 18,609
0 Cases related to travel
5 New death cases ( Total 129 )
320 New recovery cases ( Total 5,205)
Cases In contact:
325 Cases of Indian residents.
211 Cases of Citizens.
177 Cases of Egyptian residents.
139 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
And other nationalities a total of 18,609 patients were infected.
Farwaniya 383 Cases
Ahmadi 275 Cases
Hawally 173 Cases
Capital 107 Cases
Jahra 103 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 116 Cases
Khaitan 91 Cases
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 91 Cases
Mahboula 79 Cases
May 21, Kuwait confirms 1,041 new Covid-19 cases, five fatalities
Kuwait reports 320 more virus recoveries, total at 5,205
KUWAIT, May 21 (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Health Ministry Thursday confirmed the recovery of 320 additional novel coronavirus patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 5,205 so far.
Lab analyses and medical tests showed that the patients were cured of the coronavirus, known as Covid-19, the ministry said in a press statement to KUNA.
The cured patients will be taken to recuperation wards before being discharged from hospital within a couple of days’ time, it noted. (end)
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]