May 22, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Friday announced 955 persons tested positive for the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) in the past 24 hours, taking the overall count to 19,564.
Nine deaths from Covid-19 took the death toll to 138, said the Ministry’s Spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad in his daily presser.
The new infections include 139 Kuwaiti citizens, 319 Indian expats, 196 Egyptians, and 111 Bangladeshis, Dr. Al-Sanad pointed out.
Of these cases, 332 were identified in Farwaniya governorate, 197 in Hawalli, 188 in Al-Ahmadi, 126 in the Capital City, and 112 in Al-Jahra, he disclosed.
There are 13,911 patients receiving the necessary medical care, including 180 at ICUs, he said, noting that 3,888 Covid-19 tests, conducted in the last 24 hours, took the overall to 264,959.
Earlier today, the Ministry of Health said 310 coronavirus patients have recovered, bringing the overall tally to 5,515. (pickup previous)
MOH Confirms 955 new cases of #Coronavirus #Covid19 & 9 new deaths in the last 24 hours, raising the total number of cases to 19,564
9 New death cases ( Total 138 )
0 Cases related to travel
310 New recovery cases ( Total 5,515)
Cases In contact:
319 Cases of Indian residents.
196 Cases of Egyptian residents.
139 Cases of Citizens.
111 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
And other nationalities a total of 19,564 patients were infected.
Farwaniya 332 Cases
Hawally 197 Cases
Ahmadi 188 Cases
Capital 126 Cases
Jahra 112 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 119 Cases
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 77 Cases
Khaitan 67 Cases
Salmiya 66 Cases
May 22, Coronavirus recoveries in Kuwait up by 310 to 5,515 – MoH
KUWAIT, May 22 (KUNA) — The Ministry of Health on Friday announced that 310 coronavirus patients have recovered in the past 24 hours, bringing the overall tally to 5,515.
The lab tests affirmed the recovery of those persons, and thereby they will be moved to rehabilitation ward in hospital where they will stay for a couple of days before discharging, the Ministry said in a press release.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]