May 27, KUWAIT (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health Wednesday announced the infection of 692 more people with the novel coronavirus, raising the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 23,267.
Three more patients also died from the virus, known as Covid-19, in the last 24 hours, taking the death toll up to 175, the ministry’s Spokesman Abdullah Al-Sanad in his daily briefing on the virus situation in the country.
The latest cases include 17 Kuwaiti citizens, 165 residents from India, 95 from Egypt and 94 from Bangladesh, among other nationalities, he elaborated.
Some 15,146 patients are still receiving medical treatment, of whom 193 infected people are in intensive care units, the spokesman added.
In addition, medical teams conducted a total of 2,738 swab tests for the virus, raising the overall number of tests so far to 278,945, he noted.
Earlier in the day, Health Minister Sheikh Dr. Basel Al-Sabah confirmed the recovery of 640 additional novel coronavirus patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 7,946.
MOH Confirms 692 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 3 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
0 Cases related to travel
May 27, 3 New death cases ( Total 175 )
640 New recovery cases (Total 7,946)
15,146 Active cases
23,267 ( Total number of cases registered )
Cases In contact:
178 Cases of Citizens.
165 Cases of Indian residents.
95 Cases of Bangladeshi residents.
94 Cases of Egyptian residents.
Farwaniya 197 Cases
Ahmadi 191 Cases
Jahra 146 Cases
Hawally 86 Cases
Capital 72 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Farwaniya 58 Cases
Abdali 51 cases
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 46 Cases
Mangaf 45 Cases
Kuwait reports 640 more virus recoveries, total at 7,946
KUWAIT, May 27 (KUNA) — Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Dr. Basel Al-Sabah Wednesday confirmed the recovery of 640 additional novel coronavirus patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 7,946 so far.
Lab analyses and medical tests showed that the patients were cured of the coronavirus, known as Covid-19, the minister said in a press statement to KUNA.
The cured patients will be taken to recuperation wards before being discharged from hospital within a couple of days’ time, it noted.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]