KUWAIT, May 29 (KUNA) — Kuwaiti Ministry of Health declared on Friday recording 1,072 new infection cases with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) raising total count of contaminations with the germ to 25,184 since outbreak of the pandemic in the country.
KUWAIT –Official spokesperson of the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, said in a statement to KUNA nine new deaths due to the contagion were also recorded, with the whole count of fatalities from the communicable disease stood at 194.
All these patients had contracted the germ from infected persons and others suspected of being contaminated with the pathogen.
The 1,072 infection cases includes 234 citizens, 292 Indians, 147 Bangladeshis, 142 Egyptians and the rest of diverse nationalities.
Currently, there are 191 patients receiving medical care at intensive care wards, Dr. Al-Sanad said, adding that 65 persons were discharged from quarantine in past 24 hours.
Meanwhile, the health authorities conducted 4,011 swab tests, in past 24 hours, raising whole count of such tests to 286,352, Dr. Al-Sanad said.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
MOH Confirms 1072 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 & 9 new deaths in the last 24 hours.
0 Cases related to travel
May 29, 9 New death cases ( Total 194 )
575 New recovery cases (Total 9,273)
15,717 Active Cases 25,184 ( Total number of cases registered )
Cases In contact:
293 Cases of Indian residents
234 Cases of Citizens
147 Cases of Bangladeshi residents
142 Cases of Egyptian residents
Farwaniya 353 Cases
Ahmadi 293 Cases
Jahra 223 Cases
Hawally 111 Cases
Capital 92 Cases
Highest residential areas :
Jleeb Al-Shuyoukh 93 Cases
Farwaniya 89 Cases
Abdali 76 Cases
Khaitan 75 Cases
Mangaf 74 Cases
Kuwait reports 575 more virus recoveries, total at 9,273
KUWAIT, May 29 (KUNA) — The Kuwaiti Health Ministry Friday confirmed the recovery of 575 additional novel coronavirus patients, bringing the total number of recoveries to 9,273 so far.
Lab analyses and medical tests showed that the patients were cured of the coronavirus, known as Covid-19, the ministry said in a press statement to KUNA.
The cured patients will be taken to recuperation wards before being discharged from hospital within a couple of days’ time, it noted.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN25, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN24, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN23, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN22, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN21, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]
- JAN20, Kuwait Report 4109 New Recovery The Next StoreJAN20, Kuwait News, (KUNA) – The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health […]