43 Coronavirus patients recover in Kuwait.
Kuwait Minister of Health Sheikh Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced on Saturday that 43 patients recovered from the #Coronavirus #Covid19 bringing the total number to 656
MOH Confirms 278 new cases
MOH Confirms 278 new cases of Coronavirus Covid19 in the last 24 hours & 4 new deaths, raising the total number of cases to 2892
4 New death cases:
- 1 Case of a female Citizen. (74yrs)
- 1 Case of Egyptian resident (45yrs)
- 1 Case of Bangladeshi resident (64yrs)
- 1 Case of Indian resident (59yrs)
13 Cases related to travel :
10 Cases of Citizens related to travel to the United Kingdom.
3 Cases of Citizens related to travel to France.
252 Cases in contact:
13 Cases of Citizens.
109 Cases of Indian residents.
51 Cases of Egyptian residents.
31 Cases of Bangladeshi residents.
11 Cases of Stateless “Bedoon”
9 Cases of Filipino residents.
6 Cases of Nepali residents.
6 Cases of Pakistani residents.
5 Case of Syrian residents.
3 Cases of Iranian residents.
2 Cases of Sri Lankan residents.
2 Case of Jordanian residents.
2 Cases of Lebanese residents.
1 Case of Iraqi resident.
1 Case of Russian resident.
13 Cases Under Investigation:
10 Cases of Citizens.
3 Case of Stateless “Bedoon” residents.
Kuwait public works ministry builds 5,000-bed quarantine
Kuwait public works ministry builds 5,000-bed quarantine, the complex includes a field medical center, dormitories for medics and nurses, intensive care units and pharmacies.
- JAN25, Kuwait Report 4856 New Recovery The Next Store
- JAN24, Kuwait Report 4337 New Recovery The Next Store
- JAN23, Kuwait Report 4334 New Recovery The Next Store
- JAN22, Kuwait Report 4991 New Recovery The Next Store
- JAN21, Kuwait Report 4229 New Recovery The Next Store